MOJO HD (INHD) any update?

Pretty good channel, had it with comcast. About on the level with HDNET, not as good as say NatGeoHD but not as bad as Music HD, hopefully theyll add it sometime.

Since they do not have MLB games anymore, the channel has gone down the drain. Lots of MOJO type program that I do not have interest.

by the way, the movies on INHD or MOJO can not compare to HDnet Movies or the VOOM movies... I mean they repeat the same movies over and over have no new movies in sight... it is quite disturbing...

INHD was uplinked some time ago. It has also been taken down some time ago as well.

When was it uplinked and when was it taken down? Does that happen alot? My girlfriend was very upset when we switched to Dish because she loves this show on MOJOHD (INHD) called Three Sheets. It would be really nice if Dish picked up this channel.

It was uplinked months ago and the rumour mill ran wild that "InHD was coming to Dish". That of course went nowhere....

It's not the first time a channel has been uplinked and not went "live". Basically, an uplinked channel is NO guarantee.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)