The Star Wars Collector Podcast
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
Did anyone watch it? It was great.

That girl was throwing herself all over Sheldon and he just brushed her off. :D

Yep Loved it.

I think that with Penny's help/insight Sheldon will end up with a girlfriend and the Love antics of the three couples and Raj (as the 3rd wheel) will add another angle for the comedy

Yep Loved it.

I think that with Penny's help/insight Sheldon will end up with a girlfriend and the Love antics of the three couples and Raj (as the 3rd wheel) will add another angle for the comedy

Well, Raj was making out pretty well with Winnie Cooper :)

Yes, I really loved it, too. If anyone ever had a doubt this will confirm that Sheldon is totally asexual. I do not think we will ever see him in any romantic things on the show.

Jayn_j said:
Well, Raj was making out pretty well with Winnie Cooper

I forgot that part; But it was Raj that bribed Sheldon to go out in the first place wasn't it.

Yes, I really loved it, too. If anyone ever had a doubt this will confirm that Sheldon is totally asexual. I do not think we will ever see him in any romantic things on the show.

Ok but don't you see all of the romantic angles that a Sheldon relationship could bring. i think the writers could pull this one off with no problem.

We saw what caffiene did to Sheldon what would Sex do???

I forgot that part; But it was Raj that bribed Sheldon to go out in the first place wasn't it.

Ok but don't you see all of the romantic angles that a Sheldon relationship could bring. i think the writers could pull this one off with no problem.

We saw what caffiene did to Sheldon what would Sex do???

Probably best to save that for another season or two. There are still too many possibilities where Sheldon remains Sheldon where everyone else is pairing up. His cluelessness adds to the fun. Once they pull that trigger they can't go back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)