Monster Cable

Digital Dude

Home Theater Editor
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Feb 9, 2005
SHADO
Monster had a great press conference and are really on the right track by being ahead of the curve with products that support the increased bandwidth needs of new technologies. Sony has a 240hz scan rate on their new TV's and 14bit color on their new BD players.

I won't go into too much detail right now because I have an appointment with Noel Lee, the head monster, today at 1:30 mountain.

Monster had a great press conference and are really on the right track by being ahead of the curve with products that support the increased bandwidth needs of new technologies. Sony has a 240hz scan rate on their new TV's and 14bit color on their new BD players.

I won't go into too much detail right now because I have an appointment with Noel Lee, the head monster, today at 1:30 mountain.
The scan rate on the TV does not have any effect on the cables. The signal coming in is still 60Hz.

It went really well. He has a pretty good sense of humor. Since the interview was 12:08 and youtube only maxes out at 10 minutes I had to ftp it to have it split. Scott will put up the interview.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)