Monsters HD to show planet of the apes festival

Planet of the Apes
Beneath the Planet of the Apes
Escape from the planet of the apes
Conquest of the planet of the apes
Battle for the planet of the apes

Many thanks.... I don't remember seeing Planet of the Apes appear in HD before.

I checked the 9-day guide and the times are:

April 1 - 8:00pm EDT
April 2 - 1:45am EDT , 7:30am EDT

Finally something good. Was getting really tired. Recorded it on A&E a while back but it was the usual stresch-o-vision so I deleted it.

S~

Just saw this -- and in time to get it recorded. Looking forward to it. Definitely worth archiving.

(I learned the other day that my real estate agent's grandfather played one of the orangutan's in the original film.

Just look on the guide and you will premiere to each movie on filmfest and worldcinema and it looks like there will be more in April as well. I will need to go and buy a new Hard Disk.

Just look on the guide and you will premiere to each movie on filmfest and worldcinema and it looks like there will be more in April as well. I will need to go and buy a new Hard Disk.

Yeah, my second drive is down to about 80GB. Gonna run out soon. :)

All of the apes films have timers set. I would have never seen them were it not for this thread. Thanks Sean.

Great timing -- Big Bang Theory has the geeks at a Planet of the Apes film festival; with the guys wearing chimp suits.

One grabs some popcorn and the guy says "Get your hands off my popcorn, you damn dirty ape" :D

Unfortunately, Monsters started it exactly at 8:00 pm EDT to the second, or possibly slightly earlier, so I'm going to have to set a new timer for the next showing with a one-minute early option (since it takes Dish about 15 seconds to tune to a channel).

Over the past 6 months, all my recordings of movies with "one-minute early" have 2-3 minutes of promos :(
so I didn't bother this time.

Unfortunately, Monsters started it exactly at 8:00 pm EDT to the second, or possibly slightly earlier, so I'm going to have to set a new timer for the next showing with a one-minute early option (since it takes Dish about 15 seconds to tune to a channel).

Over the past 6 months, all my recordings of movies with "one-minute early" have 2-3 minutes of promos :(
so I didn't bother this time.

I always use a 2 minute early option. Recording the second show.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)