MonstersHD is back!

airphotos

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 25, 2008
Omaha
The first part of the May schedule was just listed on TitanTV. It looks like they finally got the message about their repetitious programming. Just looking at the first couple days, they are playing:

Day of the Dead
The Fog
Christine
Planet of the Apes
The Day the Earth Stood Still
Motel Hell
The Raven
Tales of Terror
Poltergeist
The Funhouse
The Howling
The Lost World
The Thing

About time!

It is indeed an improvement. However I was a bit disappointed to see "The Raven" in full screen. Pure aspect ratio is 235/1. I certainly hope this is just a single mistake.

Gosh I have several posts were I have stated that Monster HD has improved their offering. It is a whole lot better than Chiller. If they ran the old tv shows as aired then great. I have noticed that they tend to cut 5 to 6 minutes from the shows in order to squeeze in more ads.

Yeah, it's been good all month. At least 4 or 5 different movies all day, and very few of the bad 50s and 60s movies. Chiller is good for the old series, movies- not so much.

Does this look to extend to the other Voom movie channels as well? I know they have Movies HD coming and I hope that if it replaces WorldCinema HD, the content will still appear on a less repetitive FilmFest.

Did VOOM lose the rights to air all the classic movies like Frankenstein, The Wolfman, Dracula, and the The Mummy? I remember they used to air a lot and now I haven't seen them at all for over a year now. I love those old black and white originals.

Did VOOM lose the rights to air all the classic movies like Frankenstein, The Wolfman, Dracula, and the The Mummy? I remember they used to air a lot and now I haven't seen them at all for over a year now. I love those old black and white originals.

Considering they've been recycling about the same 15-20 movies over and over for the past 6 or 7 months, there's a lot they could bring back.

I did see that they're bringing back a few of the Frankenstein moves in May, but not the original. Hopefully over the next few months they will bring back the movies that got everyone hooked on this channel in the first place (I really want Creepshow, The Burning, Madman, House, Killer Klowns, My Bloody Valentine, and The Gate back) - there was a time when they would play all of those within a week's span. Hopefully that's the plan again, eventually.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)