monthly tv guides

DarrellP said:
You want a better one: http://www.hdtvmagazine.com/programming/guide.php

Once you register, you can customize to your local OTA and whatever package you have, be it cable, Voom, Direct or Dish. It's a great site and very accurate. You can even sort the channels in whatever order you want them or rename them.

Thank you for the link Darrell. Please feel free to let me know if you have any suggestions or ideas for improvement.

Cheers,
- M. Shane Sturgeon

long_time_DNC said:
I tried that site and it only provides HD listings (unless I can't figure the site out??? - it didn't seem very complicated, but all I can get it to give me is E*'s HD channels.

That is correct. We currently only provide HD listings/programming. We are, however, working on some changes that would allow optional SD programming on those same channels.

Eventually, we hope to have enough backing (sponsorship/advertising) to be able to provide a complete listing service.

Happy Holidays,

- M. Shane Sturgeon

To get Voom listings, you have to tell it what you have. If you click on My Stations then Add Stations and in the Provider pull down list, choose Satellite and you should see the Voom channels, if I remember correctly.

Shane, can you put Voom in the listing as a name by itself to lessen the confusion?

DarrellP said:
To get Voom listings, you have to tell it what you have. If you click on My Stations then Add Stations and in the Provider pull down list, choose Satellite and you should see the Voom channels, if I remember correctly.

Shane, can you put Voom in the listing as a name by itself to lessen the confusion?

You can just go to the Stations by Provider page, select Voom, then add your channels.

Update 3/18/05: There's now a direct URL to Voom channels: http://www.hdtvmagazine.com/programming/stations/stations-by-provider.php?provider_id=3 (assuming you're subscribed and logged in, of course)

Enjoy,

- Shane Sturgeon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts