Moovlab Demos Superpower Mobile At MacWorld

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
Source

Moovlab Boston, producers of the first 24/7 video art channel MOOV HD, will demo a promotional integrated video editing system by Tech Superpowers set up in the back of a Lexus IS300 at MacWorld this week in Boston.

Producers and editors from Moovlab Boston will show off the Tech Superpowers’ editing unit which has been nicknamed the “Geek My Ride,” The unit combines an Xserve G5 Dual 2GHz system and a Raid Storage unit, along with a 42" plasma screen and an AJA 10 Box Video input/output.

To see the demo, stop by Tech Superpowers’ MacWorld Booth 639 at the new Convention Center in South Boston. The MacWorld floor is open Tuesday and Wednesday July 12-13 from 11-6 and Thursday July 14 from 11-4. Moovlab producers will also be available to meet potential freelance producers

There has always been something so Apple Comp. about MOOV. Pretty colors and style over substance, I guess. Good positioning, though. Make sure the eggheads know about voom.

Very cool... Maybe when Moovlab finishes with that Xserve G5 Dual 2GHz system and a Raid Storage unit, along with a 42" plasma screen and an AJA 10 Box Video input/output setup, they can ship it to me. :eureka :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)