More from a local installer if they sign me up?

cdragon

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 9, 2007
I want the 118 sat location so I need a plus dish. Also, because of my location for HD I need the sidecar 60s location.

Now I'll be a new sub but "for now" I'm not signing up for any programing that needs the 500plus.

I know that with the sidecar and the 500plus I'll also need a switch so this is a more expensive install.

Would a third party or local installer be willing to hook me up if I signed with them instead of going direct?

I don't want anyone to think I want to ripoff an installer but don't they get more money if they sign me up.

My dma is going to be on 118 when they get to it and I want the right stuff now.

Chances are no matter who you order from the installer is going to be the same.

Since you are getting a Plus Dish for 118.7 you would also be seeing 129 for HD, thus a second Dish is not needed for HD.

I'm in Central PA. I thought the northeast signal numbers for 129 were bad. And, my line of sight for 65 is beautiful.

I'm in Central PA. I thought the northeast signal numbers for 129 were bad. And, my line of sight for 65 is beautiful.

DISH dosen't have a 65 location go back to reading the forums and learn what you are asking about again. If you aren't subscribing to programming that requires a plus dish it isn't going to be installed free of charge.

boba, did I run over your dog or something?

I wanted to say 61.5

And not to be a butthead but I thought if someone didn't know what they were talking about maybe we should help them?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)