More Fun with Customer Service

RickIrrgang

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Nov 11, 2014
San Jose, Ca. 95112
A few weeks ago I had a conversation with CUSTOMER RETENTION about lowering my bill to keep me as a customer. Been with Dish longer than I can remember. Never one day late on payment.
I was told that my bill would be reduced by $40 a month. As of today by bill hasn't been reduced. I called Dish and was told my $30.00 dollar not $40.00 dollar discount would not apply until the 22nd of April.
As these people idiots? Does Dish know there are a lot of competitive choices out there.
I like dish but they sure know how to test my loyalty.

Reactions: MarkL@DISH
Might help to know what or how was the $40.00 reduction. As for April, that may be when your billing cycle starts. You have already paid up to then.

reduce your package, get rid of receivers

there is not one service where the price stays the same

every time i see a whine thread i wonder how much my cost will go up so they can 'keep valuable customers'

your the same as everyone else

now suck it up cupcake

Cupcake, that's nice and friendly.
My discount was a bill credit. If there was an ala caret menu, I'd pick about 10 channels and would be happy to pay half what I do now.
2 networks, fox sports for F1, mlb, velocity, pixl. 129.00 is a bit much for my use.
Netflix and Amazon prime cover most everything else
Cupcake.

Cupcake, that's nice and friendly.
My discount was a bill credit. If there was an ala caret menu, I'd pick about 10 channels and would be happy to pay half what I do now.
2 networks, fox sports for F1, mlb, velocity, pixl. 129.00 is a bit much for my use.
Netflix and Amazon prime cover most everything else
Cupcake.
He's just mad because you got a discount and he didn't. Probably won't even call and ask. I got $20 off per month for a year, and half off all premiums for six months just by calling and nicely asking if they had any discounts. They sent me to retention, who looked at my account for a minute and came back to offer that.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
giphy.gif

Reactions: papachops

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)