More Hd More Hd

Voom1st

Original poster
Mar 7, 2008
Fieldale, Virvinia
I am fairly new to Dish was a long time Adelphia customer, then VOOM. I fell in love with VOOM. I had Encore HD with Voom, dont understand why all their HD channels didnt make it over. Those were the good ole days. I still use orbital 61.5 and plan on staying on that one to. I think the new satellite is going into that location soon. That is what I hear around the net anyway. Also have a second dish 500 on orbital 110 and 119. I cant get a signal at 129 at my home. No matter where the dish is mouted 129 is out of the question. Its a good thing they mirror channels. I asked an installer if 61.5 would continue and he said it would all but have to. He said 4 out of 5 installs he does in my area require the two dish setup to 61.5. He might use the Dish 1000.2 once or twice a week if he is in an open field or way away from trees. My dish is pointed straight into the trees for 110 and 119, 61.5 is a clear shot and perfect. I hope the bits of info I hear are true about AMC14 satellite going into the 61.5 orbital. That would be sweet. What would they do, mirror channels to other satellites (bounce signals around to other satellites). I am not a expert on this stuff can someone explain to me how they will do that. Thanks :hungry: (Hungry for information, and love to talk too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)