More likely to come back from a 2-0 deficit: Magic or Spurs?

SabresRule

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Apr 15, 2008
Wisconsin
Who's more likely to do it?

BTW, I am ECSTATIC that the Spurs got demolished by the Spurs.

Try to imagine how Sandra would feel if the Rangers beat the Islanders 11-0.

that's how I feel about the Spurs losing.

As much as I want to declare them DEAD, I'm not going to do it until the series is over.

I like the Magic, they have been playing Very tough, but to answer your question, I think the Spurs are more likely, Experience is huge in these situations.

I would have said Detroit...until I saw SA play the other day. The Spurs no longer look like a Championship team; they are no longer in their prime, they often look lethargic, and they aren't playing inspired ball. It's just my opinion, but the Spurs are in trouble while the Piston appear to have another gear they can shift into when pressed.

Experience can sometimes be highly overrated.

See last year's Heat/Bulls series and this year's Mavericks/Hornets series.

true and two very good points, but you cant deny they are a great team...we will see...I hope my cavs dont go down two, Lebron looked off his game, but with him in it, I think we have a great shot.

I would have said Detroit...until I saw SA play the other day. The Spurs no longer look like a Championship team; they are no longer in their prime, they often look lethargic, and they aren't playing inspired ball. It's just my opinion, but the Spurs are in trouble while the Piston appear to have another gear they can shift into when pressed.

Detroit is DOWN 2-0 ?

Jimbo

Detroit is DOWN 2-0 ?

Jimbo
What a dumbbell I am! I meant to say Orlando over Detroit, but I had two thoughts running through my head at the same time and I can't get them out fast enough while two-thumb typing on a PDA. I was also trying to point out that San Antonio appears to be slipping this season (a half-step slower than the competition).:eek:

In any case, I don't think the Magic or Spurs will be able to come back and take the series...but if I had to pick one I would say the Magic have a better chance of beating Detroit than the Spurs do of beating NO.

I would have to say the Spurs, they are the reigning champs that has to count for something.

The Pistons will lose a couple along the way, they always do. It's like they get bored, and need to make things exciting. As for the Spurs, I said elsewhere they don't win 2 years in a row. Chris Paul should have been the MVP!

Notre Dame and Arizona State to play at Cowboys Stadium in 2013

NFL Films chief says Dallas Cowboys ideal fit for Hard Knocks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)