More MLB Blackouts, STO in PA, Johstown/Altoona

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

JavaJohnson

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 29, 2004
I believe Dish has a few missing zip codes in the eligibility to recieve non-blacked out Indians games in my zip code. I can't seem to figure out how to prove or disprove this, however.

My zip code, 15801 is listed on the www.mlb.tv page as not being able to watch live Indians games over the internet on mlb.tv because I am in their home TV market.

Wouldn't this be the same list used to determine if I can view the games via dish's feed of STO?

My primary sports market is listed as Pittsburgh, and I get FS Pittsburgh as my RSN. I subscribed to the mulitsport pack thinking I'll get the Indians games on STO because I am in their home tv territory. But, they are all blacked out.

Dish says I am eligible to view the Indians by buying Extra Innings since I am not in the market.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can resolve this, or is Dish right and I cannot view the games without spending $180.

Is anyone in the Johnstown/Altoona market DMA able to view channel 431? and if so, is your zip code listed on the mlb.tv page?

Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)