morning message

MIshler

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 11, 2003
ontario,ny
Most mornings when I turn on the Hopper3 and or Joey I have a message that a USB device is connected ( I have an OTA adapter and EHD connected). I acknowledge the message and everything is fine. I never had this with the HWS only since I got the H3. Just wondering if there is a problem with the setup or settings?

No reboot and they are on a bbu. And it happens almost every morning
Happens to me EVERY morning. I have 2 EHD's connected. It just tells me
Most mornings when I turn on the Hopper3 and or Joey I have a message that a USB device is connected ( I have an OTA adapter and EHD connected). I acknowledge the message and everything is fine. I never had this with the HWS only since I got the H3. Just wondering if there is a problem with the setup or settings?
I have the same thing EVERY morning. I have 2 EHD's connected (and OTA adapter) and it always tells me USB Device #1 is connected. I click OK then everything is normal.

Same thing's been happening here for several weeks on my Hopper 3. I have 3 EHDs (two USB 2.0 and one 3.0) and the OTA adapter attached.

I have the same bug. Tells me that every morning on the Hopper and on each Joey as I turn it on. I have to press "select" everytime.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts