Mosley Vargas II in HD

lakebum431

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 5, 2005
Norris, TN
I've been keeping an eye on this. Until tonight the guide was not showing this fight on the HD PPV channel (9467). It looks like it is on the guide now and assuming that it is the same as previous fights you will get the HD feed automatically with the purchase of the SD feed. Just an FYI for those of you that care.

i did not know that (buy the SD gets you the HD feed automatically). i'll be sure to switch over to the HD PPV and check. i would have NEVER done that otherwise.

I got thinking about this and checked the preview. I just can't throw fifty bucks at this fight. I'm not sure that there's anybody in the game right now that should draw that fee. I can't help but think if they lowered these to twenty they'd actually end up making more money by drawing in more viewers.

Well, I split the cost with a neighbor and ordered. And whatdayaknow. Vargas got his ass handed to him, big time.:D :D
I've always thought the same thing about price. It's not worth $50. Someone should ask whoever makes the price "would you rather have 1000 people order it for $50 or 50,000 order it for $20.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)