Most Extreme Elimination Challenge

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

YuriLuzr

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 23, 2003
This show is on Spike TV on Saturdays. It is so funny, they took a japanese game show and then dubbed over it. The funny part is the dubbed over humor. It reminds a little bit like MST3000, the dialog is usually well timed with the japanese hosts that you think they must really be saying this stuff. The contestants/challenges are pretty funny too, with goof ups running into stuff that makes you think that it just had to hurt.

Be sure to check it out, I guarantee a laugh

Great show, I wish I could see the real game unedited (with it translated to english) to find out what they were actually doing and why they would do such dumb things. :D

From what I understand, the real show is called "Takeshi's Castle". A group of contestants run through these obstacle courses to narrow down the players as they make their way to the castle. When they reach the castle they battle the hosts of the show in little mini tanks. I guess they win some prize for conquering the castle.

Of course the "Americanized" version they have two competing teams that earn points for their team by making it through the obstacle. While the hosts comment on their attempts and give them funny names.

Here is an unoffical website, MXC

Here is an unoffical website for Takeshi's castle, Click here

I love that show! I have DVRd and watched every episode. Those poeple get so hurt. My favorite is the one where they have to run up the hill and the boulders come rolling down after the contestants. I wish I also had tape of the unedited game to see what the hell these people are thinking to go through such punishment.

I read on the Takeshi site I linked above, they are competing to win 1 million yen. There are also some injury stats on the page too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts