Most lopsided wins by your favorite team you can recall

My alma mater, Furman University, beat VA Intermont in basketball 126-33 in 2004. The halftime score was 69-8. I wasn't there, but that couldn't have been pretty.

Christmas Eve 2005

Steelers 41 Browns 0 at Cleveland

I was at the game. The whole place was empty at the end except for Steelers fans.

How about the college game between Georgia Tech vs Cumberland.

222-0
I went to Ga. Tech and the youth pastor at my church went to Cumberland (he even played on the team while going there). He hates it whenever I bring up that game. :D

What's really amazing, is that Heisman did it without a single forward pass, and the time for the second half was shortened by 10 minutes.

My alma mater, Furman University, beat VA Intermont in basketball 126-33 in 2004. The halftime score was 69-8. I wasn't there, but that couldn't have been pretty.

I was there - and it wasn't pretty.

So that's probably the most lopsided win I've seen.

Frankly, I'm glad the current staff doesn't schedule the likes of Virginia Intermont, Johns Hopkins, Sewanee and Macalester.

I also watched Clemson beat Central Michigan, 70-14, last football season.

Not sure if the record still stands, but the Cav's used to hold the record for the most lopsided game in NBA history!

It happened December 17, 1991 when the Cav's beat the Miami Heat: 148-80!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

giants over vikes nfc championship 40 something to zero

Giants beat SF 49-3 in the playoffs on their way to the Super Bowl in '86....in the first quarter Jerry Rice dropped a sure TD pass in the end zone. That was a momentum 180 fo rthe Giants. And they dominated the rest of the game on both sides of the ball. BTW , the Niners were favored by 3 pts in that game....The nerve of those bookmakers.

Not sure if the record still stands, but the Cav's used to hold the record for the most lopsided game in NBA history!

It happened December 17, 1991 when the Cav's beat the Miami Heat: 148-80!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

back in the 70's the Lakers Beat Golden State 163-99. I was in 8th grade

The most lobsided game I have ever seen was when my sisters grade school basketball team beat another team 72-1 and that was all in one half. The other team quit at halftime.