Motorcycle racing

BORIStheBLADE

Original poster
Nov 4, 2006
Right now I have DirecTv and get Speed channel and I'm not happy with how they cut alot of the racing broadcasted. Is there any other channels I can get with other satellite's?

Thanks

Right now I have DirecTv and get Speed channel and I'm not happy with how they cut alot of the racing broadcasted. Is there any other channels I can get with other satellite's?

Thanks

Man, I quit watching speed when they became the nascar channel. I'd rather watch super bikes or even wrc than that. :rolleyes:

The motorcycle racing is done for the year. Speed channel carried MotoGP (American Nicki Hayden won), world superbike & supersport, AMA superbike, supersport, formula extreme & superstock. The shows ran on sundays and tuesdays. OLN (Versus) carried outdoor motocross on the next saturday. Not sure who will carry supercross starting Jan. 2007. I watch it all. I also watch most car racing except nascar.

All I ever find on speed is nascar today, nascar yesterday, nascar last week, ect. I checked today because I was in the mood. The only bikes I've seen recently was on one of the ESPNs I think, motorcross. That's entertainment I can watch. Sportbike racing makes me want to go ride myself. :D

Honestly, I quit watching motorcycle racing pretty much all together back when Scott Russell got on with HD. Man, that was on freaky looking bike he was trying to ride on. :eek: I still have a kawaskaki Shoei X-8 Russell Replica. Sweet helmet. Its the one in this picture:

1142030864354_schwantz_044.jpg

The motorcycle racing is done for the year. Speed channel carried MotoGP (American Nicki Hayden won), world superbike & supersport, AMA superbike, supersport, formula extreme & superstock. The shows ran on sundays and tuesdays. OLN (Versus) carried outdoor motocross on the next saturday. Not sure who will carry supercross starting Jan. 2007. I watch it all. I also watch most car racing except nascar.

Thats why I wish I can pick up a Euro satellite or something. We're not left with many options to watch motorcycle racing.

AmEn bRoTheR

This is a serious problem to all the semi to dedicated fans of racing. Now I respect Nascar, but I dont find it interesting enough to watch as much as they air it. I knew this was going to happen when speed vision got bought and changed to speed channel :mad:

As far as another place to watch motorcycle racing there is an alternative....The Internet. I am going to get more information on this in a hour or so (in a hurry now) but www.motogp.com you can be a member and watch each race in full with excellent telemetery. Check it out if your a hardcore fan + there should be one for AMA too.

-Bill

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)