Unable to Reply to Posts?

Yeah sounds like the cache cleared on its own. Cache on the computer is only stored for a certain amount of time, depending on the file type it may last a few hours, or a few years. Caching keeps you from having to download the same thing over and over and over again each time you reload a page.

So for Example, Instead of your computer downloading our 95k SatelliteGuys logo on each page load, that logo is cached on your computers browser. so when you load any page your computer is like... hey I already have that logo file, so i will display it from local cache instead of downloading the 95k logo again. Images are catched longer then other things. But I believe Javascripts are only cached for a few hours.

That explains why it fixed itself.

Before starting this site I didn't know any of this stuff. And now I am dangerous with what I know, lol!
Thanks for that explanation. These things are not my area of understanding. Now I know a little more for the next time.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I did see after digging through the menus in windows Systems that I had options to clear the cache but still needed to log into all my other membership tabs with 2FA and captche proof etc.

Not sure why Edge continued to work and it only affected Chrome. Scott?

I did see after digging through the menus in windows Systems that I had options to clear the cache but still needed to log into all my other membership tabs with 2FA and captche proof etc.

Not sure why Edge continued to work and it only affected Chrome. Scott?
Clear the cache in your Chrome browser