skihoodoo

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
May 10, 2008
PERSHING COUNTY NV
I am 20 days out from my movers connection I am moving to the Reno Nv
dma

Right now I am in the Portland OR dma
I am still getting Portland locals but now my rsn is showing I’m blacked out but the sports channels for my new area are not

After logging into my account it shows my new address for both service and billing it’s amazing how my locals are still Portland but rsn are Reno

Need to call Dish, have them switch you to your new locals, send a hit and they should change in about 15 minutes. If not, run a check switch and let a new program guide download. Sounds like after the mover was done, the tech may not have had Dish update your locals

Your options are to:
  • wait 20 days and then get Dish to change your locals
  • call Dish now to try to get your RSN fixed, and risk getting switched to Reno locals that you can't actually receive yet, making things worse
  • call Dish to get your address and RSN changed back to Portland, only to have to change it again in 20 days

[*]call Dish now to try to get your RSN fixed, and risk getting switched to Reno locals that you can't actually receive yet, making things worse

[/LIST]

I’m going to wait and see what happens because I know when I “moved” before to Reno locals worked up here but if it rained it went out but I don’t see rain In the forecast yet here in Albany

Reactions: pattykay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts