Movie Club - Great ROKU Channel

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

spongella

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 12, 2012
Central NJ
Those who are fans of old movies check out the free Movie Club channel. Lots of comedy, horror, sci fi, westerns etc. Even some old Howdy Doodies. East Side kids too. Lots of old movies that aren't main stream.

Reactions: primestar31
I gotta' say that The Tingler was definitely a movie based a novel idea. Who would of thought that we all have a Tingler in us attached to the spinal column, an ugly-looking centipede-like creature than can only be removed by screaming 'till our lungs ached.

My favorite part is when the Tingler is loose in the movie house and shows up on the big screen inside the projectionist's booth!

Too bad this channel doesn't have Catwomen of the Moon. Another good one.

Lots of these Roku movie channels seem to have, let's say, 60-70% content that's found on at least one other channel. But they always seem to have at least a handful of titles exclusive to each channel. I guess that's the way it goes. As long as they are free, I don't think this is a big problem.

Reactions: spongella
I gotta' say that The Tingler was definitely a movie based a novel idea. Who would of thought that we all have a Tingler in us attached to the spinal column, an ugly-looking centipede-like creature than can only be removed by screaming 'till our lungs ached.

My favorite part is when the Tingler is loose in the movie house and shows up on the big screen inside the projectionist's booth!

Too bad this channel doesn't have Catwomen of the Moon. Another good one.

This Catwomen of the Moon

Reactions: spongella
Way ta' go osu1991! Thanks. Saw this movie first time on Chiller Theater, Channel 11, WPIX-TV, NYC way back in the early 60's. So Sonny Tufts is in this one....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)