Rambo June 25th 2008

Harold and Kumar:escape from Guantanamo bay April 25th 2008

Iron Man May 2nd 2008

Speed racer May 9th 2008

Narnia:the prince Caspian May 16th 2008

Star Wars:Secrets of the rebellion June 10th 2008 :confused:

Google found me this:

Star Wars: Secrets of the Rebellion Movie - TechIMO News

Mark Twitchell of the Northern Alberta Institute of Technology has reportedly began filming of Star Wars: Secrets of the Rebellion. The film is an independent, non-profit production with a current budget of $60,000. Due to copyright restrictions, the film will be made available for free once released.

No big deal.

Everything looks good with the exception of another saw movie and rambo only if it has stallone trying to be what he was in the original.

Everything looks good with the exception of another saw movie and rambo only if it has stallone trying to be what he was in the original.

There's a trailer for it. Stallone looks horrible.

Here's one: Rambo Is Back And Still Pissed Off video

The first one that was out (can't find it atm) had a lot of him just lumbering around, being talked into doing what he does best, and then finally showing him be all stealthy instead of gung ho, and even when he went gung ho he looked old and slow, was painful.

These new trailers that are posted all over are much better, quick action cuts... they hired an editor for the trailer finally I'm assuming.

Reminds me of Farrah Fawcets atempt at holding onto her youth when she posed in playboy a few years back.

Theres a movie out now based on another anime series called cutey honey but I havent seen it yet, its always a hard sell to make a live action film based off a non american cartoon.

According to IMBD here's some coming soon (kind of) movies:

Hellboy 2:Golden army July 11th 2008

The Mummy 3:the tomb of the dragon emperor August 1st 2008

Scary Movie 5 October 10th 2008

Saw V October 31st 2008

Madagascar:the great escape November 7th 2008

Harry Potter and the half blood prince November 21st 2008

Rambo June 25th 2008

Harold and Kumar:escape from Guantanamo bay April 25th 2008

Iron Man May 2nd 2008

Speed racer May 9th 2008

Narnia:the prince Caspian May 16th 2008

Star Wars:Secrets of the rebellion June 10th 2008 :confused:

My god, another Scary Movie???? Who do we kill to make these movies STOP??? I'm kind of looking forward to John Rambo though - I know Stallone is a little old for this, but Rocky Balboa was great. Plus, the trailer looks hilariously ultra violent. The Mummy 3 looks interesting with Jet Li as the bad guy - otherwise I would care less. I'm afraid of Harold and Kumar though - I love first movie, and I'm afraid this new one is going to be way too moronic. We'll see. Thanks for the post.:up

~CountySky~

Theres a movie out now based on another anime series called cutey honey but I havent seen it yet, its always a hard sell to make a live action film based off a non american cartoon.

I'd love to see a live action cutey honey that was done right the anime was great though I cannot find anything about it on IMDB. That said I"m not too keen on the DBZ live action... as a person who loves DBZ to the extent it is tattooed on me I am dreading it especially after what the japanese live action was like. (and the casting for Goku looks terrible). The premise for Hellboy2 is awful as well but I'll keep my hopes up.

Google found me this:

Star Wars: Secrets of the Rebellion Movie - TechIMO News

Mark Twitchell of the Northern Alberta Institute of Technology has reportedly began filming of Star Wars: Secrets of the Rebellion. The film is an independent, non-profit production with a current budget of $60,000. Due to copyright restrictions, the film will be made available for free once released.

No big deal.

There must be something missing here. If he can use copyrighted characters for free by just not charging for his movie, how did Fox get to go on its shutting-down-fan-websites rampage against Simpsons fans, Buffy fans, and whatever else they were going after?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts