Movies You Watch Over and Over...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forest Gump, Spirited Away, Superman ( original ) Twister, Blackhole ( hard to find it on ) any Lord Of The Rings, Starwars ( originals ), Close Encounters, Akira,

wow!!!:eek: Van, you pretty much have my list down to a "t"

And here I thought I was the only one who got into Akira or Spirited Away :D

I just need to add "Jaws" and "Chasing Amy" to the overall list(thanks Iceberg, your "Mallrats" suggestion made me think of my favorite Kevin Smith flick)

Star Wars movies (except Episode I) I have seen the original 3 in the triple digits of times
Heartbreak Ridge
Christmas Vacation
Uncle Buck
Star Trek II,III,IV,FirstContact
Lord of the Rings movies
Gone in 60 Seconds (Cage version)
Die Hard movies
James Bonds

The Blues Brothers!
Young Guns
Frequency
Con Air
Dirty Harry movies and Any Which You Can

Shows:
Hogan's Heroes
Good Times
Married With Children
Star Trek
Honeymooners
Munsters

The Fifth Element
Gone in Sixty Seconds
Smokey and the Bandit
Twister
Armageddon

Almost forgot Princess Mononoke, Howls Moving Castle, Steam Boy, Future Boy Conan, Lilputa, Vampire Hunter D, Hamburger Hill, Full Metal Jacket, Apocolypse Now, Fast Times At Ridgemont High, Mad Max, Cherry 2000, Lethal Weapon, My Science Project, My name is nobody, nobody is still my name, they call me trinity, boot hill ( all from the nobody to here are the best spagheti westerns you will ever see and one has Henry Fonda in it. There is a commercial for comcast or bellsouth that uses a clip of a cowboy smacking another cowboy real fast to proclaim the speed of its broadband, that comes from My name is nobody)

Any of the following:
Lord of the Rings
Star Wars
Star Trek
Mad Max
Matrix
Blues Brothers

Vanishing Point
Miracle on 34th St.
It's a Wonderful Life
What's Up Doc (Barbara Streisand & Ryan O'Neill, not Bugs Bunny, although the cartoons are ok to)

Support Your Local Sherrif, No Time For Sargents, Final Countdown, In Cold Blood, That Thing You Do, The Godfather, In Harm's Way, True Grit, LA Confidential, Butch Cassidy & Sundance Kid, The Sting, Slap Shot, Dragnet, Superman 2, A Hard Days Night..

I'll ask my wife...I'm sure there is more

Add the Final Countdown, Slap Shot and Dragnet (goat leggings;) ) as well as a lot of the above Star Trek, Star Wars, the Blues Brothers parts of some... Gladiator "I Am Maximus..." for one... Any of the Kevin Costner westerns...

2 words: "BACHELOR PARTY". I love this movie and could watch it over and over.

My wife hates Urban Cowboy because she says it depresses her. So of course I record it everytime it come on the satellite to mess with her. Last year I bought her the dvd just to see her face. It was priceless.:D I actually like the movie because it reminds me of where I live 90 miles from Houston. The music is great and the action fighting is cool too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts