Moving and Equipment?

BobFlyer

Original poster
Aug 27, 2007
I have been a long time Dish Customer >3 years, When I cancel my service, what is required by me to return.

1) Receivers Leased/Rented
2) Dish components, such as LNB's, Switches?

I have a superdish, and the sw 34 switch

Customer service wants to move me, but will not tell me what I need to return, or what the proceedures need to be followed. ( I will not be a dish customer) in the near future (traveling)

It was almost like the CSR on the line would loose there job if I cancelled.

I could not get an answer on the equipment return question, dire pitch to keep dish, even though I told them I would be traveling and no need.

Any help appreciated..Bob

If your moving, take only the receivers with you.

If your cancelling service, send back all the receivers, remotes, DP34 and the SuperDish LNBF Assembly. Only thing they do not want back is the reflector and arm on the DISH

If accessing the dish poses a safety issue, leave the LNBF, switch, etc... on site. If they want it, they can come get it. The CSR is most likely "dinged" for answering a call where a customer wants to quit. CSR's are ranked against other CSR's, like how many calls per hour they answer, how long before the customer calls back, etc.

Cancellation--Thanks for feedback

Thanks for the Info. I have no problems sending the receivers, remotes back, however, the dish is hard to get to.

What I am concerned about is charges against the equipment on a credit card without my knowledge. I have read many posts about charge backs for various reasons. Just do not want any problems.

For purposes of records, I guess I should have the units signed for at there end.

Thanks Bob

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts