"moving" - Anyone here do installs in Las Vegas?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

OoTLink

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 25, 2005
To say the least, we have a house there and I'm interested in getting a dish (or two) set up there. We'll be moving sometime next year, but before then I'd like to get all the bases covered, and while I could "move" or set up new service there, I'd rather get things done right (pole mount maybe?) - plus most of the installer guys here are top notch. :hatsoff:

And yeah we're willing to pay, nothing crazy mind you, but I can already give you a small gist of the details:

As you'd guess, the wiring all leads to the north wall of the house. It's stucco (of course), so drilling holes in it is a pain in the butt - tile roof (of course) Hahahhaaha means you won't be able to mount on the roof either.

So basically, a pole mount on the south side is probably in order - it is possible to drill into one of the rooms and get into the cable wiring via that, but YMMV.

Anyone can drop their thoughts if they please. :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts