Moving but not ready to move Dish

CubsWin

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 17, 2005
Bourbonnais, IL
I am going to be moving next week, but I want to get some things settled in my new house (wiring installed, etc.) before having my dish installed.

What is the best way to go about this? Can I just wait to notify Dish of my move until I am ready for them to come out, or could that potentially cause some problems?

Makes sense. Since I don't know the exact date that I will be ready, I suppose I can just schedule something and bump the date back as needed.

So you are going to be in the new house for a while before you actually want the Dish moved? If so that's fine, you can have it moved whenever you want. If you are not going to be able to watch your service for a while you can always put your account on pause in order to save yourself some money.

I just did the same thing. I gave them the best guess on when I would be ready. Had to bump it out once, but that was no big deal. I still have some receivers packed away and not hooked up yet. I will have to get them rehit when I eventually get the new house settled.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)