"Moving" help please

thewadman

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 8, 2008
I am pretty sure I want to move my service address to Indianapolis but I am a real beginner to all this and was hoping you all could answer a couple questions for me.

1. What is the sat/tran for Indianapolis AND what is a good signal strength for it when testing? Also, will I need to actually change the direction the dish is pointing?

2. How do you go about changing your service address? Can I do it in the chat and tell them I moved my own equipment to make sure they dont come to repo it?

3. What are the consequences IF someone were to get caught not living at the service address?

Any help would be really great. This is a great forum and I am learing a lot that is really making my move to dish a great one.

First question has to be where are you located now? Spotbeams only reach a limited area around where they are aimed, if you are out of that beam you are out of luck.

Actually I think I changed my mind and am going to go with Chicago. I live in southern Illinois and get Terre Haute, IN locals now (no abc and no HD) Chicago looks better since it has HD. If Indy was HD I would probably go with them....If I understand right everyone can get Chicago??

also thanks a lot for responding. I really appreciate it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts