Moving is free!?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

BK94541

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 12, 2008
San Francisco
I do have dish service for almost 3 years now in present rental address. I’m bought a house and try to move there in couple months, called dish month ago, they said moving is free, one time in my account just pack your receivers and then call us then we give u new dish and wiring in your new place!
Then today I called again, they says I'll get charged $99, for new wiring & installation in my new house., so what’s the deal is any charging in moving or what ?

Congratulations on the new home!

Sounds like CSR roulette. Dish Mover is free. It includes installation of dishes and through wall wiring. Through wall meaning a hole drilled from the outside to the inside and wire passed directly through the hole to the receiver. No face plate. If you want to have it run through the attic and through walls terminated at face plates, it will cost you. And if that only costs you $99 then you got a bargain deal.

What he said.

Also....there are many plans (DishClub member, DHPP customer) that give you the 'free' (see above) simple mover, but the most common plan is: 24 month commitment = 'free'..."no commitment" = $99.

Thanks soo much “kvnfl” & eddie for info…But is very helpful your detail info kvnfl and thank you

Thanks to both of u and goodday :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts