Moving receiver location

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Jwoods

Original poster
Dec 18, 2016
Tennessee
I'm sure this has been asked numerous times, but I was wondering how to switch the location of my Dish receiver. I have a VIP 722k that is a dual receiver. This receiver is located in the master bedroom and hooked up to an old box tv. There is a coax cable coming out of the floor and screwed into a triplexer. There cables run from it directly into the dish receiver box. They are hioked into "tv1, tv2, home distribution, on the rexeiver. This box operates another tv locate in the living room. There is a cable, again coming out of the floor screwed directly into the tv. I would like to switch the receiver box's location to the living room, where I have an hd television, as I understand the receiver will only provide hd to the television it is hooked up to. Basically I would like to swap tv1 and tv2. Is this possible? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Unless you know what you are doing it may be cheaper to pay DISH for a service call. If you are talented at electronic installation you can do it yourself.

Reactions: JSheridan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts