Moving Satellite To Another Location In Yard

Hi, well the new tech was awesome, he confirmed (what was said here) and that the last tech was full of bull in what was said about the signal at 30. I told him i didnt want to get the last tech in trouble as it seemed to me he was not lazy but just not trained properly. I suggested that they have someone ride along with him for a few weeks and train him properly as he seemed to be a really nice guy worth another chance.

The new tech told me that the signal was 30 because it was bouncing alittle off of my RV and that the pole was in a bad place. I felt really bad because when i looked at where the old location was pointed i didnt think there would be any obsticle but it was obvious that i was very wrong in that assumption causing Dish time and money for my mistake. I also felt bad because the new tech put in a new pole for me and i know from the past that Dish does not reimburse them for poles and concrete. I didnt have any cash on me so i offered to give him my Credit Card if he had a way to run it. He was very gracious and refused the reimbursement. He also put in copper wire because he said i would get better signal. He was a total professional and his quality work showed that, he did a great job and even cleaned up the area afterwards.

Here are a few pics of the new location. And i can still get beside the dish to get my ladder out which is also great. I guess ill use the old pole for a birdhouse or something lol

SANY0001 (Medium).jpeg
SANY0002 (Medium).jpeg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)