Moving to Prescott, AZ

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ipodbill

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 30, 2005
missouri
I may be moving to Prescott in the near future (zip 86313). I believe Prescott is in the Pheonix coverage area, if Im not mistaken. Have the HD locals (abc, cbs, fox, nbc, etc) been turned on yet? If so, all of them? How is the reception? I currently live in SE Missouri and have the 3 lnb dish. The hd locals have not been turned on as the Paducah, Cape Girardeau DMA is way down the list. tia for any comments.

News: any word on the PHX RSNs?

Ipodbill: Prescott sure is half way between here, there and nothing; may I ask what gives? You situation intrigues men; a PHX metro transplant with SEMO ties here as well. WEIRD!

Attachments

• antenna.jpg
    antenna.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
I may be re employed by the fed gov in the Prescott area. Not to hot in summer and mild winters are a plus, and only 4 hours from Las Vegas. Will find out this week!

Well my own personal opinion is that you are making a HUGE step forward from SEMO! I lived there and Memphis and searched daily for ways out. I would want to be a bit closer to PHX so I would be at the airport faster if needed, but that's me, like you said you are still close enough to you drive points. Make note of Palm Springs, Newport Beach, the Grand canyon and Rocky Point, Sonora, MX (Puerto Peñasco, Sonora, MX) as well. You will love these if you like to travel.

roger that :)

btw, any good installers in the Prescott area? Ill probably have to upgrade my equipment to the mpeg 4 stuff

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts