Moving to Temporary Housing Near Detroit

therevev

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 20, 2007
Brighton, MI
I am moving from Grand Island, NY to some temporary housing near Detroit. I don't know how long it will be until I am able to move into my home. 1-4 months.

Should I have Dish set up at temp site or go on vacation (is this possible)?
At temp site I won't be able to alter building.

What happens to my contract term time length if I go on vacation?

I am moving from Grand Island, NY to some temporary housing near Detroit. I don't know how long it will be until I am able to move into my home. 1-4 months.

Should I have Dish set up at temp site or go on vacation (is this possible)?
At temp site I won't be able to alter building.

What happens to my contract term time length if I go on vacation?

Now, what in the world would make you want to move to Detroit and leave beautiful grand island?? It is certainly not thier football team!

Hard to leave Grand Island. We love our house and our community. I am a pastor and have accepted a divine call extended by a church in Hamburg, MI to be their pastor.

Without a doubt the Lions are not that big of a pull, but being in Hockeytown does mean I might see a few more Wings' games.

Hard to leave Grand Island. We love our house and our community. I am a pastor and have accepted a divine call extended by a church in Hamburg, MI to be their pastor.

Without a doubt the Lions are not that big of a pull, but being in Hockeytown does mean I might see a few more Wings' games.

Good luck. I believe if you contact E* they will make arrangements for you to suspend your account.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)