MSHSL tournaments On Local Fox sub.

cool.
I'm watching it on the "mothership" here in HD (KSTC 45 5-2) ;)

I know in other parts of Minnesota its on stations too (due to 45 not being allowed in other markets in the state). Duluth its on MeTV (WDIO-DT2) except for the boys hockey tourney. Then its on WDIO (which every year gets gripes from people because they tape delay the ABC programming. They've done it for about 12-13 years now yet every year people bitch)

Next Weekend, The North Dakota state hockey tournaments will be on WDAY, WDAZ KBMY and KMCY just a heads up for everyone
cool. Wish there was a way to see them in Minneapolis. This is the "lull week" for tourneys on TV
last week girls hockey
this week is rasslin (not televised)
next week is boys hockey (the BEST 4 days of the year!!)
Then boys b-ball and finally girls b-ball

Watching Now.
Local FOX affiliate KVRR has partnered with KSTC 45TV and will air MSHSL tournaments on their brand new digital sub channel, Antenna TV, in the coming year.
So I have to ask....did anybody complain on the KVRR website about them pre-empting AntennaTV?

I know on the WDIO (ABC in Duluth) facebook page people lambaste WDIO for either pre-empting MeTV (for most of the tourney) or ABC (for the hockey tourney). Usually its the "non sports" people ;)

I don't think so. Couldn't find anything of that nature. It's carried on Midco also, but being so 'new' most probably haven't even noticed it. I know Midco doesn't advertise that fact. I only saw/heard one mention of the coverage during the evening newscast on FOX the day of the first broadcast.. Don't know if it was advertised during the day tho-.
WDAZ had the ND Class B boys BB final 4 on the -1, (2 evenings) Probably had their biggest number of people watching the channel of all time. (great games BTW) IIRR all their affiliates carried it in the state of ND. 'DAZ advertised it heavily.

Reactions: BM10K and Mr Tony

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)