MSNBC Top 60

gta00

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 18, 2006
Have had many people mention to me that they are now receiving MSNBC as part of the America's Top 60 package... but whenever I go to the Dish Network website, it doesn't have it listed as being included in this package. Is this a screw up by Dish or have they just taken quite a while to update the pages?

I'm seriously considering a move to the Top 60 package from currently being a Top 120 subscriber. The addition of the NFL Network to Top 60 will be huge for me if I can talk my wife into recording the soaps from the regular (and Los Angeles) networks that we currently subscribe to. I think I can live without SPEED at least for a while. My wife actually went as far as to suggest these networks in the Top 60 package in an e-mail to which we received a response that goes like this:

"Thank you for being a loyal customer to Dish Network. We commonly receive requests from customers who wish to receive SOAPNetwork in the America's Top 60 Package. You may also want to consider the Dish DVR as a method of recording these programs while you are away. We constantly strive for customer satisfaction and these requests will be sent along to our programming departments for consideration."

There were also two other paragraphs (basically telling us how to update our programming). I did notice that no mention whatsoever was made of a possible SPEED Network move.

Along with the question about MSNBC, I was curious: Do you think there will be new packages created in the future (similar to the Family Package) that will place networks such as these in a lower feed?

Dish moves channels constantly, there's probably not going to be any new packages in the near future that's mostly because contracts were renegotiated in Feb. during the price changes and that's most likely the only time channels are going to change places.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts