Multi Room HD Signal?

spmahn

Original poster
Nov 26, 2011
United States
I currently have a 2 TV multi room HD setup, with TV 1 being a High Def TV and TV 2 a Standard Def TV, but I have recently upgraded TV 2 to a High Def TV. Currently TV 2 is hooked up with the antenna hooked up through the cable input. Is there any way I get get an HD connection on TV 2 now that I have upgraded?

Hi, there are ways that the receiver can mirror the TV HD output but the TV's will not have independent viewing. In order to get HD at the TV2, it will require an HD receiver at that TV location. Please PM me if you are interested in getting information about what an upgrade on your account would entail.

I currently have a 2 TV multi room HD setup, with TV 1 being a High Def TV and TV 2 a Standard Def TV, but I have recently upgraded TV 2 to a High Def TV. Currently TV 2 is hooked up with the antenna hooked up through the cable input. Is there any way I get get an HD connection on TV 2 now that I have upgraded?

You could hook up a 211 at TV2, add a ehd for a 1 time per account fee of $40 to get dvr like functions and connect to the new TV via hdmi. Leave the TV2 output from your maindvr hooked up to the TV. That way, by switching input mode, you can watch in HD from the 211 and sd from the old dvr. That's my set up.

You could hook up a 211 at TV2, add a ehd for a 1 time per account fee of $40 to get dvr like functions and connect to the new TV via hdmi. Leave the TV2 output from your maindvr hooked up to the TV. That way, by switching input mode, you can watch in HD from the 211 and sd from the old dvr. That's my set up.

I use a similar setup to pass the video stored on my two EHDs between TV locations. Works fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)