Multi Sport now added to 120+ and above packages

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I didn't see anything about new customers, but it does have the commitment part. "All offers require 24-month commitment and credit qualification. Early Termination Fee applies. *Available only with America's Top packages. After 12 mos., then-current everyday price applies unless you call or go online to downgrade. After 3 months, you will be billed $20/mo for Showtime and DISH Movie Pack unless you call or go online to cancel."

New customers only is actually there. (Click the link it does work)
Request Rejected

Promotion: Multisport package with RedZone included through 1/2/20 with packages starting at $69.99. New customers only. All offers require 2-year commitment with early termination fee and eAutoPay. After 3 mos., you will be billed $30/mo. for Showtime, STARZ and DISH Movie Pack unless you call or go online to cancel.

Redzone isn't worth it for me to switch off flex to AT120+. When I remove the added packages that I have, then jump up to AT120+, then factor in the Disney XD and Boomerang are taken away for my kids, I end up paying $2.00 bucks a month. I'll keep Flex with the regional action pack. I care more about NESN, and I have alternate means of viewing games on ESPN, NBC Sports, and FS1.

Evidently not for everyone. I have the top 200 package and I am not receiving the multi sport channels.

dennispap, the Multi-Sports w/Redzone package is not included in the America's Top 200, it is an add on package. You can always go to mydish.com and add it on.

dennispap, the Multi-Sports w/Redzone package is not included in the America's Top 200, it is an add on package. You can always go to mydish.com and add it on.
Thanks. That's why I was asking for someone to change the title of this thread, which is obviously not true.

I got the Sports Pack free for a year when I complained about the Fox RSN dispute.
That sounds more like it. It isn't the Dish 30 year anniversary gift of Starz free for a year. Meaning that they didn't just give to everyone. They are compensating people who are without their local FSN due to the dispute.

The thread title was misleading. I didn't inquire further, as I stated in my previous post. It wasn't worth it to drop Flex and go to AT120+ just to get Red Zone. I would also get back ESPN, FS1, and NBCSN, but I have my ways of viewing games off those networks. I care most about being able to watch NESN. It's not worth taking away Disney XD and Boomerang from my daughters by dropping the kids pack in the flex pack.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts