Multi-Sport Pack or Dish HD Silver?

general487

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jan 17, 2006
Winfield, AL
Is there a difference when it comes to the sports offerings of the multi-sport pack and the sports offering of the Dish HD silver plan? The Dish website almost makes it look like you only get your regional sports network (in my case Fox Sports South) in the Silver package, while you get all of the RSN's with the multi-sport pack. Is that the case? Alabama is playing on FSS this weekend and I gotta upgrade to one or the other, and this will make a big difference. BTW, I currently have DishHD Bronze.

dish hd silver gives you your rsns in the silver package, which is usally all you'll need in most cases.

the sports packs gives you access to no pro sports and only a little college stuff to make your money worth it

no choice in the matter

I just upgraded, and they wouldn't let me do the multi-sport pack without going to HD Silver!!! I would have had to add HD Silver and Multi-Sport (for a total of $17 more bucks a month). I guess they don't consider you a customer until you get at least 120 channels!!!

I went ahead and did the silver just so that I can get the game this weekend. I will only get my Fox Sports South and none of the other regionals. Stinks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)