Multi-Sport package on Welcome package

Automate

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 24, 2008
I am on the Welcome Package. When I log into my account on the Dish web site it shows an option to add the Multi-Sport package to my account. But when I try to add it is say I need a higher level base package. If I call into Dish, is it possible for me to get someone to add Multi-Sport to Welcome or will the system absolutely prevent it?

Thanks

I am on the Welcome Package. When I log into my account on the Dish web site it shows an option to add the Multi-Sport package to my account. But when I try to add it is say I need a higher level base package. If I call into Dish, is it possible for me to get someone to add Multi-Sport to Welcome or will the system absolutely prevent it?

Thanks

Automate,

To get the Multisports package you must have a Core package with your RSN, Classic Bronze + or above. Regular Classic Bronze or the Dish Family package do NOT qualify.

John

I have Turbo HD Silver and was told I would have to switch to a classic package to get the Multi Sports pack. But I went ahead and selected the Multi Sports pack option online anyways and have been enjoying it along with NFL RedZone ever since.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)