Multi-sports pack

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
You get all. The downside is that most of the stuff such as professional sports are mainly blacked out. I had it a few years ago that is at least what I can remember, and that was why I removed it. If you like college sports I think you can see most of those.

Maybe someone else can give any other up to date info.

Pro games from outside your local market are blacked-out. However, if you're into hockey, re-plays are not blacked out (for the most part). NBA and MLB black out all broadcasts (live or replay). MLB actually blacks out classic games from 30 years ago. Most college games are not blacked-out, though some that are part of ESPN Gameplan or Full Court are. However, in some cases, you might find a particular college game blacked out on one station, but not another.

Pro games from outside your local market are blacked-out. However, if you're into hockey, re-plays are not blacked out (for the most part). NBA and MLB black out all broadcasts (live or replay). MLB actually blacks out classic games from 30 years ago. Most college games are not blacked-out, though some that are part of ESPN Gameplan or Full Court are. However, in some cases, you might find a particular college game blacked out on one station, but not another.

Not totally true, in market MLB games are not blacked out. I watch the Cardinals and the Brewers all the time. I could even watch White Sox and Cubs if I chose to. So as a blanket statement that is incorrect. No you are not going to see a Yanks home game in Chicago but you will see the cubbies for sure.

Well I really want red-zone, so I probably get it, but I'm also a huge Blue Jays fan (living in the SF bay area) and was hoping to catch some games.

Well I really want red-zone, so I probably get it, but I'm also a huge Blue Jays fan (living in the SF bay area) and was hoping to catch some games.

Since there are blackout times set for most sports (usually 3 - 3 1/2 hrs for baseball) after that time is done, you can catch the end of games. I watch the 7th, 8th and 9th innings of many baseball games every year.....

so if the game is blacked out from 7-10, at 10 the game will come on even if it's not over! True for all sports, but baseball seems to go longer most often

with sports pak u will only get Jays when they play your Bay area teams. or are on ESPN. since Dish does not carry MLB Exta innings you are out of luck there. Sports pak is great for college basketball.

So you can get your local RSNs through sports pack instead of getting the Top120+? So all the other sport stations are basically free?

no

you need AT120+ to get your local RSN

You need to have a package that includes your local RSN (AT120+ or higher) to add the sports pack.

Since there are blackout times set for most sports (usually 3 - 3 1/2 hrs for baseball) after that time is done, you can catch the end of games. I watch the 7th, 8th and 9th innings of many baseball games every year.....

so if the game is blacked out from 7-10, at 10 the game will come on even if it's not over! True for all sports, but baseball seems to go longer most often

Same here I watch the end of a lot of games also. The HD RSNs for me are from 5409-5436 and I'll scan until I find something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts