Multi Switch to Diplexer for TiVo, help!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

tcr

Original poster
Mar 12, 2005
Can I run two outputs from multi switch into diplexer, then run one line to receiver in house, back through diplexer to split to two inputs for TiVo receiver. Doing this vs. having two home runs from dish.
I have two home runs into house from dish and want TiVo receiver in one room and D10 in another. Do not want to run more cable..

T

no this will not work you will need another cable to make it work

tyork

this is correct. you will have to have 2 separate lines into the dvr.only dish network has the inputs thru 1 cable at this time.I love it!

Don't worry phil Dish will screw that up some how too. :D Maybe they need to come up with a SUPERDUPER dish with DP++++++ lnb and 3x4x4x8x? to intergrade all the different receivers.Oh and a couple dozen sw21 switches thrown in for good measure.Don't forget they will need to come up with some software that will only work for half of the receivers and lock up the ones it does "work" with. :haha :haha

Don't get pi$$ed I'm just screwing with you.But I think you get the idea of how much I enjoy doing dish installs. ;)

I do know what you mean.I ain't gonna get pissed at you.I am easy to get along with.I like dtv and dish. the DP+ just makes life better on those dual tuner installs. I wish dtv wouls get something like that.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)