Multiple 942 Remotes

stl63105

Original poster
Jan 4, 2006
We have the HD-DVR 942 and love it. Being the TV junkies that we are though, we have 4 TV connected to the TV2 output from the receiver. These 4 TV2 are in rooms throughout the house. We have purchased a TV2 UHF remote for each TV but seem to have run into difficulty getting one more than one of them to work. it seems that the UHF remote has a two digit code associated with it. Perhaps I need to puchase anothe remote with the same address on it. Perhaps someone can give me some tips as to whether this is even possible and if so, what UI might need to do to get it working. Thanks for your help!
Tom
St. Louis, Missouri

Check out the user manual on how to change the address of the remote. I am at work so I don't have it in front of me, but it is the 2nd page of the remote section.

You could actually use tuner 1 in other rooms if you had the desire. DISH has an 8.0 compatible remote with a green UHF key that allows you to control tuner 1 from another room with the UHF part of the remote. This allows the placement of the receiver in a common area that may be hidden (be sure to ventilate if in closed space).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)