Not open for further replies.

navychop

Member of the Month - July 2014!
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 20, 2005
Northern VA
I am being required to log in to SatGuys over and over, several times a day, without my ever logging out. How can I fix this? I'd rather not delete all my cookies. If there are specific ones, pls advise.

navychop said:
I am being required to log in to SatGuys over and over, several times a day, without my ever logging out. How can I fix this? I'd rather not delete all my cookies. If there are specific ones, pls advise.

Look in your cookie directory and only delete the SatelliteGuys ones. Sounds like you have two or more stuck ones. :)

Sent from my iPad using The SatelliteGuys app!

That's just it - none look like SatGuys. At least, for the few cookies that are there, there's no "sat" anything.

local - microsoft - windows - temporary internet files

Will go looking for where FF may have cookies.

I had 27 satguys cookies at chrome://settings/cookies

I deleted them, logged back in, and then had these 12:

www.satelliteguys.us
IDstack
skimlinks_enabled
vbseo_loggedin

satelliteguys.us
_qca
_utma
_utmb
_utmc
_utmv
_utmz
sg_lastactivity
sg_lastvisit
sg_sessionhash

In Firefox use Options, Privacy, Show Cookies.

Yeah, I just figured that out. Two cookies, deleted.

Damn, why do I sometimes make things harder than they are? Can't get past MS-DOS training.

Well, it didn't work. I still have to keep logging back in.

I'm tempted to format and reload everything but I just simply don't have the time.

Any other ideas?

Deleted cookies a second time, things seem to be working now. Wonder if I missed something first time around?

Maybe since everyones computer is dufferent its hard for me to say what or where the cookies are named.

Glad your working!!! :)

Deleted cookies a second time, things seem to be working now. Wonder if I missed something first time around?
Go to this site........CCleaner - Optimization and Cleaning - Free Download
And download. There is a free version. You can use it to clean your registry errors and also clean out your temp internet files and other junk. I think you can also pick which cookies you can delete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts