multiple unit dwelling

What your talking about is called a stacked system. Here in NY this was being done by Verizon and a company called USIS a few years ago. Due to union issues they got out of it. You should contact D or E directly to find out who can do it in your area.

thelatinbt said:
does every body know can a total of 400 receivers get hooked up with sat.

or where can I find diagrams or schematics?
Assuming you are saying there are 400 rooms...why do this?It would be more financially sound to build a headend.You would only need a receiver for each channel you are carrying.Of course there is more equipment involved like modulators and combiniers but the cost difference will still be substantial.

numbskully said:
Assuming you are saying there are 400 rooms...why do this?It would be more financially sound to build a headend.You would only need a receiver for each channel you are carrying.Of course there is more equipment involved like modulators and combiniers but the cost difference will still be substantial.

i agree!! :)

it would be 400 receivers, headend sounds good but receivers is what the scenerio is what is need it, for Dishnetwork setting with either 34 or 44 switches, can splitters be use before the switches and how many switches can be put.

pretty sure you can't connect more than 3 DP34's together thats only 12 receivers...
400/12=34 setups.don't understand why 400 receivers are necessary....care to explain? any where near st louis?(crossing fingers) i need one more commercial job to fill my summer. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts