Multisport Pack -- How do I find out what's in my region?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Icedog86

Original poster
Apr 12, 2006
Thinking about signing up for Dish and am specifically interested in the multi-sport pack. I live in Harrisburg, PA (zip 17111) and want to be able to watch the Pittsburgh Penguins and Pirates. I know we are considered a local market for both teams (and thus can't watch them on MLB Extra Innings / NHL Center Ice). I also know with DirecTV when you get their sports pack FSN Pittsburgh does not have any blackouts in my area.

On the Dish website it says my RSN is Comcast Mid-Atlantic. It says nothing about whether I can get FSN Pittsburgh non-blacked out with the Multisport pack. I called customer service and after about 20 minutes I really didn't get a straight answer. Does anyone know where I can get an answer to whether Penguins and Pirates on FSN Pittsburgh will be blacked out? Thanks.

Icedog86 said:
Thinking about signing up for Dish and am specifically interested in the multi-sport pack. I live in Harrisburg, PA (zip 17111) and want to be able to watch the Pittsburgh Penguins and Pirates. I know we are considered a local market for both teams (and thus can't watch them on MLB Extra Innings / NHL Center Ice). I also know with DirecTV when you get their sports pack FSN Pittsburgh does not have any blackouts in my area.

On the Dish website it says my RSN is Comcast Mid-Atlantic. It says nothing about whether I can get FSN Pittsburgh non-blacked out with the Multisport pack. I called customer service and after about 20 minutes I really didn't get a straight answer. Does anyone know where I can get an answer to whether Penguins and Pirates on FSN Pittsburgh will be blacked out? Thanks.

checkout this website http://dish.fxep.com/ your zip code says you are eligable for Pirates and Orioles but you may need sportspak. This web site is usually pretty good but may have errors. Find a neighbor with Dish and ask what he gets.

I thought if you get Multisport pack with either DirecTV or DISH, you get out of market RSN's but not the one in your area. For example, if you get AT60 with Multi-Sport pack, you can get all the RSN's except the one in which you reside. Same with DirecTV's Preferred Choice where just getting Sports Pack (premium for $12/month) won't get your RSN, but that you need to get at least Total Choice to get your RSN in your zip code.

Otherwise, why would someone just get AT60+ ($34.99/mo.) which gives you AT60 and your RSN when you can get AT60 ($29.99/mo.) and Multi-Sport pack ($5.99) and get your RSN and other out-of-market RSN's for $1 more than AT60+?

SummitAdvantageRetailer said:
Otherwise, why would someone just get AT60+ ($34.99/mo.) which gives you AT60 and your RSN when you can get AT60 ($29.99/mo.) and Multi-Sport pack ($5.99) and get your RSN and other out-of-market RSN's for $1 more than AT60+?
Multisport is not available with AT60.

goaliebob99 said:
Welcome to satguys :) FSN Pittsburg is there channel 428... If your in there DMA you should get it :)

Sports territories do not follow DMAs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts