Multiswitch Question

Status
Please reply by conversation.

tknopf

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 12, 2004
Wausau, Wisconsin
I have a 2 dish setup to receive D* sats. The 2 dishes go into a multiswitch. The sat lines then come in to my house from the Multiswitch. Right now I have an HR10-250 and then 3 SD Tivo/SAT Receivers. I want to swap out my SD Tivo/SAT Receiver in my bedroom with an HR10-250. Can I use the existing dual tuner satellite inputs that go into the SD Tivo/SAT Receiver with the HR10-250? I assume I just do a guided setup and then the HR10-250 should recognize the Sats. Is this correct, or am I missing something? Any clarification or help would be greatly appreciated.

tknopf said:
I have a 2 dish setup to receive D* sats. The 2 dishes go into a multiswitch. The sat lines then come in to my house from the Multiswitch. Right now I have an HR10-250 and then 3 SD Tivo/SAT Receivers. I want to swap out my SD Tivo/SAT Receiver in my bedroom with an HR10-250. Can I use the existing dual tuner satellite inputs that go into the SD Tivo/SAT Receiver with the HR10-250? I assume I just do a guided setup and then the HR10-250 should recognize the Sats. Is this correct, or am I missing something? Any clarification or help would be greatly appreciated.

I think you are asking if the 2 coax you are using for the SD Tivo (which you are swapping out) can be used on the HR10, if so, than yes, you can.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts