Music Channel Not Offered

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

tscallions

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 5, 2004
Bartlett, TN
Just noticed that I am not getting channel 884. Called DirecTV about this and was told that this one channel is not offered in my package. Seriously, a music channel! And just one channel! I'm sorry but I find that just a little on the redonkulous. I guess I could understand if it were a movie channel, etc. But one music channel, come on.

I believe that there are more channels that are in higher packages.

A quick count shows about 20 more music channels in Choice Xtra over Choice.

And it seems that 884 is even higher in the Choice Ultimate package.

Last edited:
I believe that there are more channels that are in higher packages.

A quick count shows about 20 more music channels in Choice Xtra over Choice.

And it seems that 884 is even higher in the Choice Ultimate package.

That is correct. My relative has 884 in the Choice Ultimate package. However, she is even missing 3 music channels in that package: 865, 873, 877, 882. She definitely did not get Choice Ultimate for extra music channels, though. Personally, I am not a big fan of the SonicTap channels. I still tune to the same music channels when at her house, but I find myself switching them constantly now because I do not like some songs they play.

That is correct. My relative has 884 in the Choice Ultimate package. However, she is even missing 3 music channels in that package: 865, 873, 877, 882. She definitely did not get Choice Ultimate for extra music channels, though. Personally, I am not a big fan of the SonicTap channels. I still tune to the same music channels when at her house, but I find myself switching them constantly now because I do not like some songs they play.

Isnt that 4 channels she missing and not 3! ha ha ha:)

Isnt that 4 channels she missing and not 3! ha ha ha:)

Yes, I will own up to my mistake. I am definitely not perfect. I guess it was rather early in the morning for me. LOL I thought it was three, and then, I pulled up the favorites list and found another one. :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)