My 222 does not show the same "info" as my 622

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Mine is the same way, episode numbers and air dates only on my dvr. I believe it is just the way it is, lame, but just the way it is.

All non-DVR receivers will only have a 3-day guide and none of the extras such as original air date etc. ... DVRs have a 9-day guide and all the other extras that make using a DVR much easier.

It has even been witnessed on the 211's that they only have a 3-day guide until an external hard drive is connected and they activate DVR service. Then they get the 9-day, but if the EHD is disconnected again it's back to 3.

I think the reason behind this is a mix between the 9-day guide requiring the $6 DVR fee per month (except on 211, one-time $40 activation) and the receivers simply not having enough internal memory without a hard drive.

Nope...you get what you pay for...in case of the 211, just a one time fee. Pretty cheap in the long run.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts