My 622 Tells Lies!

dogpoobob

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 10, 2005
Brighton, TN (near Memphis)
I tried a couple of searches on this, but couldn't come up with a good way to describe the problem.

On two recent occasions, my 622 tells me that it recorded a program for which I had a timer set, but it was not on the list of recorded shows. When I check the schedule, it says that the show was recorded by User 2, etc, but it is not available to watch.

One instance was a recurring timer (no conflicts there) and the other was a one-time event. Anyone else seen anything like this or should I put a soap chip in the card slot?:D

Do you have parental ratings turned on for one of the users?
No, that's not a problem. In exploring furthur, though I have made the following discovery. In HISTORY DETAILS, all successful recordings say:
Event Completed by User 1
Start Time 8:00 PM
AV Recorded 8:00 PM
Stop Time 9:00 PM
AV Stopped 9:00 PM

The two unsuccessful recordings have no reference to AV at all. I'm sure that is the key, but I don't know what would have caused it to start and stop without recording.

This happened again last week. It failed on a different program than the first two. There was no conflict in programming, it just didn't record, even though it says that it did.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)