My 922 Doesn't See Twonky on my Cell Phone, Revue Does

myron243

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 29, 2007
Kingwood, Texas
I put Twonky on my Android phone to play around with. When I bring up Home Media on the 922 it sees Playon, TVersity and Windows Media Player on my desk top PC and Windows Media Player on my lap top but not Twonky on my EVO. When I bring up Logitech Media in the Revue Twonky is there. And works. Kinda. Photos and music work but not the video. I can see the videos but they won't play.

I put Twonky on my Android phone to play around with. When I bring up Home Media on the 922 it sees Playon, TVersity and Windows Media Player on my desk top PC and Windows Media Player on my lap top but not Twonky on my EVO. When I bring up Logitech Media in the Revue Twonky is there. And works. Kinda. Photos and music work but not the video. I can see the videos but they won't play.

I just downloaded Twonkyserver from the Android app store and started it. It scanned the files automatically. Once it came up I went in 922's Home Media application and I saw twonkyserver over there. I was able to show images and play some music I had on my NookColor. Version of twonkyserver I was running on NookColor was TwonkyServer Mobile 1.1, Twonky Server version 5.1.5-Android.

I have noticed that 922 does not refresh the Device List screen when server starts. You have to exit the Home Media Application and then enter again or start the server on Android device before entering in Home Media application.

I'll have to try again. Has your NookColor has been rooted? I've thought about doing it to mine but I'm not too comfortable doing that at this time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)