My book on the iPad

mperdue

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Oct 17, 2004
McCordsville, Indiana
If you have an iPad and you're into model rocketry please consider purchasing my book, "Seize the Sky: A Builder's Guide to Model Rocketry." The iPad version has been enhanced with full screen color photos and an onboard video. A new chapter introducing the tools that you might be using has also been added. Better still, at $9.99 is is half the cost of the printed edition.

iTunes - Books - Seize the Sky - Enhanced Edition by Mario Perdue

I did some proofing of the look and feel, and Mario did a great job with this. Definitely get it if you are into model rocketry. And even if you are not, you'll learn something! :)

I was just sharing something new for the iPad. If it truly bothers people so much the moderators can feel free to delete the thread.

Oh, FWIW, my business is contract programming. You'll have to visit my website for more information on that.

So, is it okay to advertise my business on this site? Just asking.

Oh, give it up please. A long-time member has created a book using iBook, and is engaging in a shameless plug. There have been several posts about the process of creating the iBook.

He is not advertising it in his signature. And no, it is not ok for you to advertise your business on the site, without becoming a sponsor through Scott.

Today I figured out how to add other countries to my sales area. The book is now available in the US, UK, Canada and Australia. The tax issues were a little confusing to get through. The whole process of publishing is pretty straightforward though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts