My Current Dish Want List Spring 2013

On the Hopper, the ability to advance the EPG more than three hours with each button push. Maybe an option to set it at three, twelve or twenty four hours.

At least now on Hopper when it changes 1/2 hour and you are not a earliest time, it holds the position.
On the 722 and earlier it would jump somewhere unpredictably ahead.

Going back in the guide would be useful but, I guess, confusing for most.

If you have a show spotted just press the # sign and if will do the search.
Caution you do have to specify the correct search: All Media, Program Guide (future), My Recordings (in DVR), ....

-Ken

Do you really think they're gonna reshoot all those Golden Girls and Roseanne episodes into widescreen so they will fit the screen?

Good luck with that

:D

NO, but I have watched Golden Girls on Hallmark channel and they look great in up-converted HD. All older programs look better in up-converted HD And I would be watching programs NEW shows like "Hot in Cleveland" in HD or the "Happily Divorced" show in HD. What do you have against DISH adding this channel in hd , when you consider DIRECTv has it already?

Do you really think they're gonna reshoot all those Golden Girls and Roseanne episodes into widescreen so they will fit the screen?

Good luck with that

:D

And while they are at it, petition VH1 Classics to broadcast in HD after HD scanning their entire library! lol

Also agree with all games in HD. Ridiculous to have an HD channel set up and games being broadcast only in SD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts